Tour requirements: Guests MUST have Rental Car. NO Taxi or Uber!
Tour duration: 4 hours (approximate)
Departure or meeting point: Frutera Flores, Luquillo, PR. After meeting in location, you will be following the tour guide to the foothills of the Rainforest for the tour.
Age restrictions: Minimum age is 8 years old. Maximum weight limit is 250 lbs.
Price: Ages 8+ $90.00 USD including taxes
Cancelation Policy: Cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Host: Island Journey
This excursion’s difficulty level is considered to be moderate to strenuous, depending on your physical fitness level. You must be in good physical condition in order to participate and enjoy yourself. The terrain in the rainforest can be muddy, slippery, and uneven and include river-wading, climbing large rocks and steep inclines. This excursion is recommended for guests with an active lifestyle.
What’s included, what do we do:
- Fully guided El Yunque Rainforest Tour
- Professional tour guides with lifeguard, CPR, and First Aid Certification
- Pictures throughout El Yunque National Forest Tour
- Eco interpretations throughout the El Yunque Rainforest trails
- Refresh in beautiful natural Puerto Rico swimming pools and waterfalls
- Slide down a natural water slide in El Yunque National Forest Puerto Rico!
- Amazing rainforest hiking 30 minute approximately
- Rope swing into the best river in Puerto Rico
- Jump from different Puerto Rican rock formations
- Fresh local fruit, snacks & refreshments
- All necessary equipment
- Training and safety instructions prior to tour
- Parking and Rainforest entrance fee is included in the rate.
Recommendations, what to bring:
Make sure to bring a bathing suit ON if you want to get in the river. As well as atowel, any personal items you may need, snacks, closed toeor water shoes, sunblock, and a change of clothing.. If you want to bring insect repellent, we recommend you to use an organic one to help save nature.
Additional information to know:
- Your trip may vary slightly from our advertised offerings according to the specific weather conditions, seasons, and availability for any given day.
- The terrain in the Rainforest can be muddy, slippery, and uneven and include river-wading, climbing large rocks and, steep inclines.
- Guests that show signs of intoxication (drugged/drunk) will not be allowed to participate.
The following guests cannot participate:
- Guests with neck, back, arm, or leg problems or casts
- Guests with recent surgeries
- Pregnant women
- Guests who have epilepsy, heart conditions, or dizziness